Friday, May 29, 2009

My Current Celebrity Crushes (The Remix)

So, most of you know that I have celebrity crushes. In fact, I posted pictures of mine months ago. However, I think it's time you knew all of them. I've added more since last summer, so, I'll do like I did last time and include pictures, their birthdate, what they're famous for, and why I like them. Remember that these are in no order, except for No. 1. Anyway, here we go:
1. Anne Hathaway

Born: November 12, 1982
Famous For: Princess Diaries duology, Get Smart, and many other movies
Why I Like Her: She's great-looking, and a wonderful actress. Watch one of her comedies, and see if you don't laugh.
2. Ashley Tisdale

Born: July 2, 1985
Famous For: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, High School Musical, Picture This
Why I Like Her: She is hilarious on Suite Life. Her comedic timing was perfect. Plus, I would date her character, seriously.
3. Scarlett Pomers

Born: November 28, 1988
Famous For: Reba, and, well, Reba.
Why I Like Her: Why would any guy not like her?
4. Amy Adams

Born: August 20. 1974
Famous For: Enchanted, Night at the Museum 2
Why I Like Her: Her portrayals of Princess Gisele and Amelia Earhart were classic.
5. Carly Smithson

Born: September 12, 1983
Famous For: Being one of the top contestants on Season 7 of American Idol
Why I Like Her: The woman can sing like nobody's business!
6. Alyson Michalka

Born: March 25, 1989
Famous For: Phil of the Future, being half of Aly & AJ, the upcoming Bandslam
Why I Like Her: She's darn cute, plus "Potential Breakup Song" is off the chain!
7. Allison Scagliotti-Smith

Born: September 21, 1990
Famous For: Read It and Weep, Drake and Josh
Why I Like Her: She's so funny as Mindy Crenshaw, she cracks me up every time.
8. Anneliese van der Pol

Born: September 23, 1984
Famous For: That's So Raven, and, well, That's So Raven.
Why I Like Her: She was hilarious as Chelsea Daniels, who was by far my favorite Raven character.
9. Anna Paquin

Born: July 24, 1982
Famous For: X-Men trilogy, The Piano
Why I Like Her: She was awesome as Rogue. How could anyone not like her?
10. Clemence Poesy

Born: November 30, 1982
Famous For: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, some French films
Why I Like Her: She was hot as Fleur Delacour. Enough said.
11. Danielle Panabaker

Born: September 19. 1987
Famous For: Sky High, Yours, Mine and Ours, Read it and Weep
Why I Like Her: She is a wonderful actress.
12. Demi Lovato

Born: August 20, 1992
Famous For: Camp Rock, Sonny With a Chance
Why I Like Her: She's amazingly attractive.
13. Emma Roberts

Born: February 10, 1991
Famous For: Unfabulous, Nancy Drew, Hotel for Dogs
Why I Like Her: Not only is she cute and talented, but we have the same birthday!
14. Emily Osment

Born: March 20, 1992
Famous For: Hannah Montana, Dadnapped
Why I Like Her: She's just plain cute!
15. Emma Watson

Born: April 15, 1990
Famous For: Harry Potter, and, well, Harry Potter.
Why I Like Her: Who doesn't like Hermione?
16. Katija Pevec

Born: March 1, 1988
Famous For: Yours, Mine, and Ours, Just for Kicks
Why I Like Her: She's cute!
17. Krystal Meyers

Born: July 31, 1988
Famous For: her Anticonformity message
Why I Like Her: She's got a great message, and she's attractive, too.
18. Rebecca St. James

Born: July 26, 1977
Famous For: her "Wait For Me" song, being a top-selling CCM artist
Why I Like Her: Why wouldn't I? I've liked her since I was a freshman in high school, before I even gave a flying wallenda about Miss Duff.
19. Zooey Deschanel

Born: January 17, 1980
Famous For: Elf, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, being half of She & Him
Why I Like Her: Those eyes make me melt. I'm sure you guys agree...right?

No comments: