Sunday, October 5, 2008

Parody Ideas: Which do YOU want to see?

So, I've been in the parody "business" for quite a while. Normally, it's just a way to get my feelings out, and they usually don't mean anything to anyone who doesn't know me. So, I want to ask you all, my friends, about which song you would rather see parodied. Here are some choices:
• "Potential Breakup Song" by Aly and AJ (I was thinking of turning it into "The 'Why Don't You Shut Up?' Song")
• "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" by Paula Abdul (I was considering making it about something online, i.e., "Blog Like There's No Tomorrow")
• "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi (One option for that is "You Give God a Bad Name")
• "Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast in America" by Gym Class Heroes (?)
• Any other suggestions you may have are appreciated.

No comments: