Monday, December 13, 2010

I Don't Like MySpace

DISCLAIMER: I know many people out there are fans of MySpace, but I'm not one, as this song will show you. I hope you will respect my opinion on this matter, whether you agree or disagree with it. Enjoy!

I DON'T LIKE MYSPACE
To the tune of "I Don't Like Mondays" by the Boomtown Rats

The silicon chip inside my Mac
Gets switched to overload
No wonder it was blocked at school today
It's more than bad enough at home
And I never will understand it
'Cause kids said it was so cool
But I can see no reasons
That this site's is any fun
Why did I even to this site go?

CHORUS:
That is why I don't like MySpace! (3x)
I wanna take the whole site down!

MySpace pages are just so busy
It just makes me wanna hurl
And, after all the shocks
My computer is locked
It's so against what I learned in Web school!
Used to think that my Web block reeked
I know now I wasn't missing anything
This dumb site I'm leavin'!
And I'm not returnin'!
This trash I do not need, oh!

REPEAT CHORUS

Down, down, take it all down!

And, I'm going to go read a book now
Because I need to clear my busy mind!
Hey, the school is open for techno-learning
And the topic today is Web Design!
When MySpace they access
And their computer's crashin'
All that flashy stuff is exactly why!
And that's just one reason
Out of many reasons
Why MySpace really needs to die, die, oh...

'Cause the silicon chip inside my Dell
Got switched to overload
And, after I had to force restart
I won't go on there again!
And I never will understand it
'Cause the kids said it was so cool
But I can see no reasons
That this site's any fun
Why did I even to that site go?

That is why I don't like MySpace!
That is why I don't like, I don't like...
(REPEAT)
I wanna take the whole thing down!

No comments: