Monday, August 1, 2011

You're Making a Spectacle!

Okay, everyone, it's question time: What do you find attractive in the opposite gender? You ladies like a man in uniform? You guys prefer a woman with a certain hair color? I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of all natural hues of hair; if you go back and look on my celebrity crush list, you'll see redheads (such as Amy Adams and Anneliese van der Pol,) blondes (i.e., Traylor Howard and Krystal Meyers) and brunettes (e.g. Victoria Justice and Jasmine Richards) throughout it.  However, there is one thing that I love to see a woman in.  It's not a certain color of clothing, although I have found that women of certain hair colors or ethnicities look really good in particular shades of apparel: redheads in green or purple, blondes in cobalt blue, Hispanic women in black, etc.  This, though, is one thing that applies to all women.  What is it? Glasses.
The above statement is not a joke; I really do like a woman in glasses.  It might sound stupid, I know; I can't really explain why I'm attracted to bespectacled females.  It might be that I grew up around them; my mom, my sister, and my grandmother have all worn specs for as far back as I can remember.  It also might be that certain kinds of glasses give a woman a brainiac/librarian-style look; I was a big fan of Scooby-Doo when I was a kid, and what fan of that show doesn't remember Velma "The Brain" Dinkley and her thick-rimmed spectacles? It might be something else entirely; I don't know.  What I do know is that I've liked women with eyeglasses for a long time, and probably always will.
Any comments?

No comments: