Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Fantasy: 2011 Edition

NOTE: If you haven't heard the original, check out this link. Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS FANTASY: 2011 EDITION
To the tune of "All I Want is Everything" by Victoria Justice

It's the Eve of Christmas, the big day's almost here
I made my folks a list of things I want this year
But what I'd truly like
Is something they can't get 'cause
All I want (3x)
Is you, Tori

Yeah, I've got books by the dozens!
DVDs? Plenty of 'em!
Got gadgets made by Steve Jobs, R.I.P.
But, there is still something I am lacking!
All I want is you, Tori,
Under my tree, and that will be enough!
The girls I know just do not match with me!
So, I know you're "the one"!
As long as you are mine,
Everything will end up all right!
All I want is you, Tori,
Under my tree, yeah!
Whoa!

My alarm's gone off!
Yes, Christmas Day has come!
Walk into the living room, when,
I get a big bear hug!
I don't believe my eyes!
Santa must have heard me, 'cause
There Vic is (3x)
Right next to me!

Said, "We can dance, if you wanna!
Or, we can watch Harry Potter!
Use your iPad by Steve Jobs, R.I.P.!
'Cause you can spend all day with me!"
Spendin' Christmas with Miss Tori!
Lots of laughing; it just is so much fun!
Never thought her I would meet,
But Santa dropped her under my tree!
Best gift I ever got!
Boy, will my sister be surprised
When she sees who I brought to dinner tonight!
Tori made my Christmas happy, 'cause she's so sweet, yeah!
Whoa, oh!

"Must leave," she's saying!
"There's filming I must do!
But, I've got something
In this small box for you!
I will call you!
Wait 'till then to open it up!"
Whoa, oh, oh...

Thought she'd never be mine,
'Till I opened it up, 'cause
In that box (3x)
Was a big ring!

She said, "Yes, I know it's not normal
For the girl to be proposing,
But I know tradition you like breaking!
So, sweetheart, will you marry me?"
So, now, I'm getting married; I'm so happy!
That one gift was enough!
I never thought meeting a celebrity
Would ever this way end up!
Yes, I made Tori mine!
My Facebook friends poured on the likes!
This year has come to a great ending!
Can't stop smiling!
Whoa, oh!



[For Victoria.  May you and I meet one day.]

No comments: