However, I have decided that this February will be unlike any other February I've ever had. Of course I'm still going to celebrate my birthday; that's not going to change. What will change is that I'm going to get a lot more done in February than I do in a month's time, including the longer months. That means applying some rules about things that are important to me. What are my rules? I'll tell you:
- Continue following the One Year Bible plan, as I already have been doing.
- Watch at least one TV episode--whether streaming, on demand, via my DVR, on a DVD, or live--every day. (Watching two or more episodes in one day does not excuse me from watching one on the following days!)
- Read five books a week, every week. (If I don't complete the book, it doesn't count.)
Watch three movies a week, every week. (Same rule applies: it doesn't count unless I complete it.)
- When I complete a book, movie, or season/volume of a TV show, I must post a review of it.
- Set my alarm clock for no later than 7:00 every day, whether I work or not.
- After the clock strikes noon, Facebook is off limits. (Unless I am asked to sign on or need to go on there for urgent reasons, that is.)