Some Songs That Make You Happy
- "Stockholm Syndrome" by Muse (a recent favorite of mine)
- "Lay Down Your Weapons My Friend" by Kevin Max (a song I discovered by accident, but I love it!)
- "Escape Goat" by Siobhan Magnus (though all of her songs are great, that's probably my favorite)
- "No More" by dc Talk (I love its anthemic nature and bold stance against sin!)
- "Hurricane" by Bridgit Mendler (this song has racked up tons of plays!)
- "Get This Party Started" by TobyMac (a fun song to get you going!)
Some Books That Make You Happy
- The Bible (of course!)
- Any of the Garfield Fat Cat Three Packs, especially the early ones, by Jim Davis
- The Weddings by Bella trilogy by Janice Thompson
- The Sierra Jensen series by Robin Jones Gunn
- Pretty much any Star Wars Expanded Universe books
- The Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker
Some Movies and TV Shows That Make You Happy
- Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars (my favorite movie of all-time!)
- Lizzie McGuire (a show that changed my life; seriously!)
- Star Wars (another franchise which changed my life!)
- Monsters, Inc. (very cute, and very funny!)
- Austin & Ally (a wonderful show featuring my favorite kid from Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?)
- Jeopardy! (the ultimate show for trivia buffs like me!)
- Mork & Mindy (a classic, and the show that put the late Robin Williams on the map!)
- I Love Lucy (another classic, and from the early days of television!)
- Good Witch (a true family drama; something we need more of these days!)
- Power Rangers (cheesy...but FUN!)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy (he is educational...and entertaining! What could be better than that?)
- That's So Raven (a longtime favorite)
Some Foods That Make You Happy
- Pizza (my favorite food!)
- Cereal (my breakfast of choice!)
- Chicken sandwiches
- Mashed potatoes
- Goldfish crackers
- Dr. Pepper
- French fries
- Doritos Locos Tacos (from Taco Bell!)
Some Words That Make You Happy
- garage sale (okay, that's two words!)
Some Random Things That Make You Happy
- The salvation I have in Jesus Christ.
- The Disney Channel.
- Bargain hunting, including at garage sales, library sales, thrift stores, MovieStop, used bookstores...pretty much anywhere!
- Apple devices.
- Free stuff.
- My friends at church.
- Take the banner and put it in your post.
- List as many things as you want in each category.
- Come up with more categories if you wish.
- Tag as many people as you want.
Anyone who is reading this!