100 Facts About Me!!
001. Real name:
003. Favorite color:
Green, especially neon green
004. Male or Female:
005. Elementary school:
Jenkins and McIntosh
006. Middle school:
007. High school:
009. Hair color:
010. Tall or Short:
Tall, as in over six feet.
011. Sweats or jeans:
Well, I usually wear jeans, so...
012. Phone or camera:
Definitely phone. I love talking to people, but I hate having my picture taken.
013. Health freak:
Never really have been one.
014. Orange or apple:
015. Do you have a crush on someone:
I think nobody would be surprised by this answer: Yes.
016. Guy friends or girl friends:
Female friends are awesome when it comes to giving advice and listening, but guys tend to know more about technology, superheroes, and other topics I'm interested in.
None, and there never will be any.
018. Pepsi or Coke:
I like pretty much all sodas.
019. Have you been in a airplane:
Never, but I've always wanted to try it, especially after having a computer game as a kid that let you take a virtual tour of an airport. Maybe someday...
020. Have you been in a relationship:
No, and, as you probably know, I probably never will.
021. Have you been in a car accident:
I was in one before I was born. I was also in another minor one, where nobody got hurt and the damage was minimal.
022. Have you been in a fist fight:
No way! I don't believe in violence!
023. First piercing:
See the answer to number seventeen above.
024. Best friend:
I currently don't have just one singular best friend, but, among my good friends are: Lorie, Laura and Krystal A., Tanya, Pat and Gary, and the Garcia and Johnson families.
025. First award:
Probably the one I got for speaking on the announcements in first or second grade.
026. First crush:
The Pink Power Ranger; yes, the very first one.
027. First word:
According to my mom, it was "cheese".
028. Any talent:
Writing, Mac OS X, putting things in alphabetical or numerical order, memorization, etc.
029. Last person you talked to:
030. Last person you texted:
I haven't texted anyone in years.
031. Last person(s) you watched a movie with:
032. Last thing you ate:
A Red Robin cheeseburger and fries.
033. Last movie/TV show you watched:
Austin & Ally.
034. Last song you listened to:
"You Drive, I'll Ride" by FFH.
035. Last thing you bought:
A CD/DVD drive for my Mac, and The Flash on DVD.
036. Last person you hugged:
My friend Tanya.
Not really into flowers.
Garfield, Scooby-Doo, and my cat Roberta.
Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars.
Math and science.
Have You Ever? (Put An X In The Brackets If YES.)
045. [X] Fallen in love with someone?
046. [X] Celebrated Halloween?
047. [X] Had your heart broken?
048.  Went over the minutes/texts on your phone?
049.  Had someone like you?
050. [X] Hated the way someone changed?
051.  Broken a bone?
052. [X] Have/Had a phobia?
053. [X] Did something you regret?
054. [X] Broken a promise?
055. [X] Hide a secret?
056. [X] Pretend to be happy?
057. [X] Met someone who has changed your life?
058. [X]Pretended to be sick?
059.  Left the country?
060. [X] Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
061. [X] Cried over the silliest thing?
062. [X] Ran a mile?
063.  Gone to the beach with your best friend?
064. [X] Gotten into an argument with your friends?
065. [X] Disliked someone?
066. [X] Stayed single for two years since the first time you had a bf/gf or been single forever?
069. Listening to:
"I Won't Stay Long" by Sixpence None the Richer! (Wait, it just changed to "Why Did I Let You Go?" by V*Enna!)
070. Sitting or laying:
071. Plans for today:
Well, my plans for earlier today were to go to the bank, have lunch with a friend, buy my new disc drive, and make my lunch for work tomorrow. Now that those are done, all I need to do is finish my laundry, and then I can fulfill my reading and TV watching quotient for the day.
072. Waiting for:
2016! I'm curious to see what it brings.
073. Want kids:
No, and I never really have.
074. Want to get married:
It'd be nice, but, I don't see it happening.
075. Want to travel:
Yes, very much so.
WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER?
076. Lips or eyes:
077. Shorter or taller:
078. Younger or older.
I've always liked older women, but, I could go for someone younger as well.
079. Romantic or spontaneous:
Depends on the person.
080. Trouble-maker or hesitant:
The last thing I need is to get involved with a troublemaker.
081. Hook up or relationship:
Definitely the latter.
082. Looks or personality:
Definitely the latter.
HAVE YOU EVER?
083. Lost glasses:
Yes, several times.
084. Snuck out of the house:
Once, when I was really little.
085. Held a gun/knife in self defense:
No; I don't believe in violence.
086. Killed somebody:
See the above answer.
087. Broke someone's heart:
I'm sure I have at some point.
088. Been in love:
Yes...but it wasn't reciprocated.
089. Cried when someone died:
Not in a long time; I grieve in other ways.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
I believe I exist, but I also believe in a higher power.
Yes; I believe God still performs miracles to this day.
092. Love at first sight:
I used to...but, not anymore.
Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes!
094. Santa Claus:
No, but movies featuring him can be fun.
I believe there must be intelligent life somewhere in the universe...because there isn't too much on Earth.
Ghosts, no; angels, yes.
097. The one person you really want to be with right now:
No one, really.
098. Do you know who your real friends are:
099. Do you believe in God:
100. Music or art:
Music is art!
I will add a question, then you add one when you do it ((;
Added question by the previous poster:
101. What you do pray you can attain in this life?
To make this world a better place.
Added question by me:
102. What kind of device are you using to do this?
A flat-screen iMac.
I nominate anyone who reads this to do this challenge...and add a question of your own when you do! Thanks to Mary Kate for nominating me for this!