Sunday, March 28, 2010

Teach Me Something I Don't Know

NOTE: Okay, first off, I know some people might find the original song annoying, but I just can't think of another song that would work so well for this topic. Also, I want to leave this parody open for interpretation, but I feel I have to say that this is in no way talking about my current situation. I know what this parody means to me, but, unless you know my history, you might not understand what I'm talking about. I don't feel the way the parody describes about anything mentioned in it, so, please don't say, "I know you've traveled far!," or, "You're a baby-hater!" because what this parody says isn't even true for me anymore. Anyway, enjoy!

TEACH ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW

Parody of "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" by Selena Gomez & the Scene

(Teach me something I don't know!)

Everybody tells me
That I'm such a real smart kid.
I don't agree with it,
but still everyone says it.
Everybody says that I need kindergarten,
but my brain is beyond
the things that you're teaching!

PRE-CHORUS:
I come here every day!
It's such a waste of time!
The other kids here learn so much.
Why are their minds not like mine?
Oh!

CHORUS:
Teach me (3x)
Something I don't know! (3x)
Teach me (3x)
Something I don't know! (3x)
Why I don't go many miles,
What it takes to make you smile,
How to totally rid this world of little babies.
Teach me (3x)
Something I don't know! (3x)

Teach me, teach me something I don't know! (2x)

Everybody tells me that I know what I'm doing,
Whenever I'm reading,
But not when I'm writing.

Everybody tells me that I'm not any different,
But I know that I am unlike any of my friends.

REPEAT PRE-CHORUS

REPEAT CHORUS

RAP:
You're bored with that?
Well, I'm gonna give you books of higher levels
So, you'd better get to reading!

Can you read all of that?
Yeah, I can read all of that!
Are you sure about that?
Yes, I'm sure about that!
Oh, I don't believe this!

SUNG:
I'm on my way!
I could read all this in a day!
If this is it, then, I say:
School's so easy!

REPEAT CHORUS 2x

No comments: