Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who's in the Wrong?

DISCLAIMER: I know my "parody"'s title is stupid, but I really couldn't think of anything better. If you can, tell me somehow and I'll edit it. Also, I know the song starts off a bit negatively, but keep reading and you'll see why. If you have something to say about this, please comment. Enjoy!

WHO'S IN THE WRONG?
To the tune of "Self-Esteem" by the Offspring

La, la, la, la...

I killed you off for the tenth time today
I still remember how you attacked my ways
I envisioned myself saying ugly words
I thought you should have been nicer to nerds

Now, I know; that's middle school
Everyone there was so immature
That even applies to me
Back then, I did numerous sinful things!

CHORUS:
Ohhh, yeah...

Fantasy plans to hurt you aren't right
Especially for a Child of the Light
Those thoughts have just got to go!
And, I know that, because God's Word says so!

REPEAT CHORUS

BRIDGE:
That standard I used on you also applied to me!
And, I sit there saying you shouldn't harass a disabled kid
But, you will always be less guilty of that than me
Because, I did just that and then some to my own sister!
That's the past, so it doesn't really matter!
We're all sinners; that's in the book of Romans!
So, in the end, I'm the one that is being unfair!
Right? Yeah!

I've said I'm guilty of sin
And, I'm more so than I'd like to admit
But, Jesus has given me a perfect score
My sins are remembered no more!

I don't know where you will go, but
When you die, but you do not have to suffer
There's the Good Book; give it a read!
Follow His teachings and you won't be suffering!

REPEAT CHORUS

REPEAT BRIDGE

No comments: