Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have I lost my sense of humor?

Those of you who know me know that I used to laugh a lot. In fact, I did it so much, people thought I was stoned. When I was left to my own devices, 95% of the time, I'd think back to some memory that happened years ago, and if it was funny, I'd laugh. In fact, I've been laughing for years at something my sixth grade science teacher said. However, I haven't been able to laugh recently. I've been able to make others laugh, but while watching shows I used to find hilarious, I just don't laugh at them like I used to. I don't know what it is; I've heard about people with A.S. not being able to find jokes funny, but I used to laugh my head off at classic and Disney sitcoms.
A similar thing has taken place in the past four years: I haven't been able to shed tears. The last time I did that was back in 2004, and that was after someone treated me like dirt. Even after being upset over something (such as the deaths of my good friend and my grandmother) the tears just wouldn't come. In fact, my eyes didn't even get heavy, which they have done before. Am I becoming emotionless?
I have no idea what's going on with me. Someone wanna help me out?

No comments: